Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion My BCC

My BCC

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
Post Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:19 pm
Dawgbytez medium
medium

Here is today's BCC, I rubbed them down with olive oil then coated them with my dry rub and put them on the grill at about 300 degrees. I used the Minion method and put a pile of unlit coals on each side the pan so I could get an even cook. I used a couple of well washed sprite cans, since I don't really like beer, I usually use a soda can and fill with onions, garlic and water.

Smmmmokinnnnnnnnn

Here they are after 4 hours at 225, I tented with foil then took them off the grill 1 hour after this pic.

Ready to serve :)

I still had 225 on the thermometer 30 minutes after pulling the birds so I stuffed some jalapenos with mozarella, put them in a foil lined muffin pan, set them in the center of the grill and closed the vent and smokestack then added a nice big chunk of hickory, (Sorry, no pics of the peppers).
I couldn't let the rest of that charcoal sit there all lonely so I had to put it use :)
I let the peppers smoke for 2 hours and the temp finally died down to 150, they turned out great as did the chicken, which btw there are only 2 wings left right now.

Take care everyone :)
CG User #281

Post Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:57 am
Longmill well done
well done

Thanks for sharing the pix and write up of your cook. Sure looks good! I know if I could, I'd reach out and grab something off that platter. :D

Longmill
CharGriller Super Pro SFB
Charcoal GOSM
Sunbeam gas grill

Post Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:40 am
Bob-BQN User avatar
well done
well done

Dawg, I keep thinking that I need to get out of my seat and go get some breakfast. Now I must! That bird sure looks tasty. 8)

Post Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:04 pm
Grillslinger BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Looks like you did a great job! Keep it up!

Return to General Discussion