Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Coupon for $6 off Kingsford

Coupon for $6 off Kingsford

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.

Post Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:08 pm
BBadMonkey medium
medium

The 'Ultimate Grilling Guide' site is under construction. It claims another page is coming soon. I wonder if the coupons will still be available.
CG Super Pro with SFB & Side Burner
'48 Willys pick-up

Post Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:37 pm
tpizel medium-well
medium-well

I'm sure glad I had one printed off that I hadn't used yet....time to make some copies...after all, the expiration date on the coupon was 12/31/09...
Weber Kettle
Kingsford Charcoal Grill
Big Baby Homemade Smoker (under construction!)

Post Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:50 pm
UVaJester rare
rare

I made the coupon into a PDF the first time I went to the site... I did this so I could email it to family members. I haven't even tried to use it yet...

Post Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:10 pm
tcoop4899 raw
raw

will the bar code still work if you just make copies of it? im not sure the stores will take it if it is a photo copy and the bar code doesnt work

Post Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:34 pm

UVaJester wrote:
I made the coupon into a PDF the first time I went to the site... I did this so I could email it to family members. I haven't even tried to use it yet...

can you email me the PDF file? :D

Post Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:38 pm
tcoop4899 raw
raw

since the web site is down preventing us from printing the coupon i decided to take a chance and make a copy of the last coupon i had (i dont know if it matters but my orignal and my copy were both in color) to see what would happen. well of to wal-mart i go and low slow and behold it worked just fine the bar code scanned with no problem. so thanks to the bbq angels there is still hope for some cheap charcol.

Post Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:42 am
triedntru rare
rare

During our last grocery excursion to Walmart, my wife and I took two carts, and we each went through the checkout line with a 18# bag of Kingsford. Both of us had the second product required by the coupon.

The cashier I went through didn't even look at it. Bleep! and $6 off.

The cashier my wife went through stared at it forever, then called her manager over. By that time, I was through the checkout so I pushed my cart over and asked what the problem was.

The cashier stated that Walmart had been having trouble with some of these manufacturers coupons in getting their money back. She asked for her manager to look at the coupon and then initial it because the cashier didn't want to get in trouble for accepting it. The manager accepted it and we were on our way.

The funny thing was that the cashier spent so much time analyzing that coupon that she didn't realize that the other 2 coupons we used expired in 2007!

Oh well. I might be going to hell, but at least I'll smell like smoke!

Post Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:19 pm
coreman23 rare
rare

If anybody has a pdf of the file, can you send it to me? It looks to me like they pulled the coupon.

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:23 pm
coreman23 rare
rare

coreman23 wrote:
If anybody has a pdf of the file, can you send it to me? It looks to me like they pulled the coupon.

I did find a pdf of the coupon and it still works, I used it on Saturday. If anybody needs a copy, send me a pm.

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:55 pm
tex_toby well done
well done

Alright guys...here is a copy of the coupon. I've probably bought about 25 bags of charcoal using these. The ONLY time I was ever questioned was when I printed it in black ink only. Walmart said it was a copy and wouldn't take it. I caused a stink and got a manager to approve it. Since then, I use self check with no problems. I even had a checker at Krogers ask me where she could get one. :lol:

20" x 40" Party Gator Pit
Char-Griller Wrangler w/Side-burner - My camping grill

Post Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:20 am
Murman well done
well done

Right click... Save picture as....

Thank you.

Previous

Return to General Discussion