Board index Barbecue Board Best BBQ Joint best bbq in Kansas City

best bbq in Kansas City

What's your favorite place (aside from your backyard) to eat BBQ?
Post Sun Jun 29, 2003 11:35 pm
dusty

Since I was a kid we have gone to what was then called Smoke Stack and is now called Fiorella's Jack Stack BBQ in Kansas City. They have everything that you could expect at a bbq joint plus somethings you normally wouldn't such as their many seafood items. In addition to their amazing meats and sauce, they sport the best slaw and beans I've ever had. Zagat's restraunt guide calls it the best BBQ in the country, I know it's the best in Kansas City, so that can't be too far off. As a runner up, there is a little mom & pop joint in a really really small town between KC and Wichita Kansas called Guy's and Mae's with the absolute best ribs I've ever tasted. They're served by-the-slab (and most people I've seen eat the whole slab) and are fall-off-the-bone tender and flavorful. They are awesome.

Post Fri Aug 22, 2003 8:55 am
bbqman3341 rare
rare

is this the place catty cornered across the street from jess and jims? if it is they had the best burnt ends i've ever tasted

Post Sun Aug 31, 2003 5:44 pm
Jaaws raw
raw

Ha I say try Oklahoma Joe's Burnt ends and then tell me They have the best Burnt Ends

Return to Best BBQ Joint