Board index Barbecue Board Testimonials bbq bible and other books

bbq bible and other books

Share your war stories, your successes, and how Steven's books have changed your cooking from charburgers to grilling magic.
Post Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:09 pm

8) 8) 8) i just got three of steve's books this weekend(how 2 grill, BBQ BIBLE, and SAUCES, BASTE, and MARINADES) and they are GREAT, i've already executed one of the recipes...salmon in grape leaves..AN AWESOME RECIPE, it has my family beggin for more. i was really impressed with this recipe and all the ot :D her information..so much variety my smoker will be on overtime until 2007!!!!!![c

Post Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:34 pm
Leatherneck well done
well done

Welcom to the madness Smoke Good. Pun intended.

Post Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:57 pm
Bob-BQN User avatar
well done
well done

Welcome to the board Smoke Good! :D

Post Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:19 am
TX Sandman well done
well done

Welcome aboard, Smoke Good.

Rob

Post Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:17 am
YardBurner BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Steven's hooked another one!!

Welcome to the board, Smoke Good.

-YB
Weber Summit E-470
Weber 22" MasterTouch
Performer One Touch
Traeger Lil Tex
New Braunfels Hondo
Bar-B-Chef
Weber Q-220

Post Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:45 am
Grillslinger BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Welcome to the board, Smoke Good!
You will find a lot of great info in all three book. I'm glad you got them, and we're glad you found this board.
A>

Post Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:06 am

I am going to have to agree....I just bought the Marinades book, "how to grill" and the BBQ Bible. Lemme tell ya, the Garlic Herb Butter is breat on a Hamburger, and on buns, or bread of any type. Good stuff. The Memphis Style Dry Rub ribs are killer, and I am going to tackle some Cajun recipes this weekend. My birthday!!!

LVS
Weber Performer One Touch Charcoal Grill

Post Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:18 am
TX Sandman well done
well done

LVSeminole wrote:
The Memphis Style Dry Rub ribs are killer, and I am going to tackle some Cajun recipes this weekend. My birthday!!!

Happy Birthday, LVS!

I currently have BBQ USA, HTG, Marinades, and the Ribs books. I am finding new stuff in there to try all the time. I haven't delved too deeply into Marinades, beyond looking at the recipes, but it will have a place of honor. I don't have the BBQ Bible yet, but that's on my list.

Rob

Post Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:45 pm

hey LVS thats interesting, those are the same three books that i have and also my birthday is 08-30-, so i guess were on the same page...pun intended!!!!!!!! HOlla at me!

Post Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:49 pm
TX Sandman well done
well done

And a happy birthday to you, too.

Rob

Return to Testimonials