Board index Barbecue Board Testimonials Steven's Recipes

Steven's Recipes

Share your war stories, your successes, and how Steven's books have changed your cooking from charburgers to grilling magic.
Post Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:40 pm
couvy rare
rare

Have tried the Mojo marinaded pork, The Jerk pork, BBQ rub, The fajita rub, and Slow cooking a brisket according to HTG. Let me tell yall that I have a new found love for grilling. I am on a mission to find the best flavor for everything my wife and I cook. Its like an obssesion. I have a DUCANE grill, A fire pit for charcoal, and will soon purchase a pit with a fire box. Just so thre is no grilling technique that cant be accomplished at my house. I find myself looking for new ideas on recipes and watching the Food network for ideas that can be converted to grilling.

Here's to Steven and all the other grillers with the obsession of finding the perfect flavor!!!!

Post Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:40 am
harry_canyon well done
well done

HUZ-ZAH!!! And Welcome!!!

<channeling Yoda> Yes. Obsession you have. Like it, you will. :-D

I'm hooked on Food Network as well. My friends look at me weird when I suggest they thicken the stew/sauce/whatever with a roux. :lol:

(And just to prepare you... It only seems to get worse... Now, where's that barbecue book I was reading...)

Take care,

Derek
Always keep an open mind. But not so open that your brain falls out.

Post Sat May 06, 2006 11:14 pm
Mike in TX medium-rare
medium-rare

Glad to hear you've taken up grilling. It's a lot of fun, and you're in good company, especially with all of us here. Welcome to the BBQ board, and let us know about your successes, and the occasional disaster. We've all had those. Again, welcome aboard, fellow enthusiast !!!!

Return to Testimonials