Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion I'm Back!!!!!

I'm Back!!!!!

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
Post Wed May 19, 2004 12:18 pm
dkirn well done
well done

Just to clear up any confusion and to answer some of the emails that I received - yes I am still alive! As I think I referenced in a previous post I am in the process of building a new house and therefore have been sooooo busy over that last few months that I just fired up the grill last night for the first time in months - not to mention the smoker (AHHH). I have missed all of the posts here and look forward to reading all of them that I have missed.

Post Wed May 19, 2004 12:22 pm
Bob-BQN User avatar
well done
well done

You know Dave, if you're not going to use that Klose I know of a good home for it! :wink:

Post Wed May 19, 2004 12:27 pm
dkirn well done
well done

I should have figured that someone would offer to put it to good use for me!

Post Wed May 19, 2004 12:31 pm
Bob-BQN User avatar
well done
well done

I'm trying to convince the wife to go up to Missouri next month anyway. We may hit a few BBQ joints in K.C. while we're up there.

Post Wed May 19, 2004 12:41 pm
dkirn well done
well done

Bob -

If you go to KC you need to go to Arthur Bryants and Gates BBQ - both excellent Q places and each one is very different. If you come to St. Louis you need to go to Super Smokers or Bandanas. OK so now I am hungry, I need to go eat lunch......

Post Wed May 19, 2004 12:44 pm
Bob-BQN User avatar
well done
well done

Gates N Sons is one of my usual stops, but I haven't been to Arthur Bryants yet so it'll be at the top of my list!

Post Wed May 19, 2004 12:57 pm
dkirn well done
well done

Arthur Bryants is a definate must, however plan on taking a shower after eating - this place forces you to basically cover yourself with sauce since they "slather" the sauce on with a 5" paint brush before it is served.

Post Wed May 19, 2004 1:02 pm
Grand Scale BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Welcome back Dave.
Missed having you around buddy.

Return to General Discussion