Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Dreams really do come true/BBQ Pits

Dreams really do come true/BBQ Pits

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
Post Mon Apr 26, 2004 3:52 pm
Big D well done
well done

Well I am one happy camper today. My parents live on a very psh golf course and the sacrifice to living so close to such an upscale course, in addition to the odd golf ball somehow making it over the 50 yards of tree line seperating the backyard from the course, is tight restrictions. Couldn't park your car outdoors unless it was one of a select few sports cars, so much of house exterior had to be brick or concrete, etc. While a great neighbourhood it bothered me that you couldn't have any sort of fire pit, including a true brick bbq pit! but thankfully that restriction has been lifted after intense lobbying..

Anyways I am searching for the best bbq desigins for puchase to build a brick bbq pit, my Dad was originally just going to hire a contractor but I thought it would be a cool father-son project. Plus his designs avalible sucked.

Any advice you can lend me or plans on the web you'd recommend would be appreciated.

Dreams really do come true, cause they also have a stone counter built into there deck with 2 built in Viking grills, a mini bar, beer keg and a few other gadgets... and I am house sitting for a whole month!!!! MASSIVE BACKYARD BBQ PARTY!

Post Mon Apr 26, 2004 6:18 pm
Grand Scale BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

You are one lucky SOB!

Lemme think on it, I'm sure we can cook up a design thats truely grand scale!!

Return to General Discussion