Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Need Supplies!!!

Need Supplies!!!

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
Post Fri Jan 23, 2004 11:02 am
MrMilk rare
rare

Greetings ya'll. I am heading even closer to my Q'en Restaurant. The hardest supply I have trouble with here is a supplier of wood. If any of you out there can supply hickory and or apple please get in touch. If not to far I can come get it or arrange shipping.
My e-mail is harpy1@cox.net

"The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.......'cause that's where my septic tank is."

Post Fri Jan 23, 2004 2:53 pm
hickory pete well done
well done

MrMilk,

Try a google search..I typed in "grilling wood", and a lot of information came up. I hope this give you somewhere to start. Also in the back of one of the books (How To Grill), there is a website for Blue Moon Woods, their address is www.bluemoonwoods.com They are located in Sopchoppy, Florida. Don't know if that is near you, or anything about them...So your kind of on your own on this one. If they can't help you, perhaps they would know of a source near you. Hope this info helps you.

Pete

Post Sun Feb 01, 2004 9:48 am
dkirn well done
well done

I found my wood supplier by looking in the yellow pages under FireWood, however since you are in Fl you may not have many firewood suppliers as we do, but worth a shot.

Return to General Discussion