Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Petition for Every Episode of BBQ U From All Seasons

Petition for Every Episode of BBQ U From All Seasons

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
stickman medium
medium

Because there are so many people who live in places that don't broadcast the series and because some people have missed the occasional episode, but mostly because we all just love the show, we are starting this thread to petition the Prof. and the good people at Workman to release on DVD all BBQ U episodes of seasons 1-3 as well as any future seasons.

Bloopers, special features, etc. on the DVDs would be much appreciated and nice to have, but at a minimum we are asking for all episodes of every season to be released.

As an exercise in self-organizing market analysis and in the interest of showing we really will buy the products, everybody that posts to this threads promises to buy at least one copy of these DVDs and may purchase several more as gifts.

I volunteer to be the BBQ equivalent of John Hancock (maybe John Spatchcock?) by signing the petition first,
Stickman Spatchcock

Post Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:46 pm

Here Here!

Count me in. I will purchase these DVD(s) as soon as they are made available.

Thanks ... Blake

Post Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:02 pm
Rifter well done
well done

Count me in! :-) I am here for the que... I don't mind if Steve makes a faux pas here and there.
Kevin 'Rifter' Rank

Post Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:40 pm
matthewhickey medium-well
medium-well

That is a fine idea. I believe that would be a best seller for sure. At least amoung us well informed. :wink: I know I would buy at least three copies for me and my buds. DO IT STEVEN. :D

Post Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:10 pm

I am in! Never buy best of but would a complete set.

Post Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:23 am
cruzinguam medium-rare
medium-rare

Count me in for a dozen, Christmas just around the corner and it would be a great gift to place underneath the coconut trees! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
steve cruzinguam

Post Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:00 am
Longmill well done
well done

Add me to the list. :!: :!: :!:

Local PBS is having another fund raiser, so it'll be a while before I see another episode. :x

Longmill

Post Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:11 am
siliconghost medium
medium

Me too. I can't even get it in my area.

- SG

Post Sat Jun 11, 2005 9:20 am
missing link well done
well done

I,m in I have not both the best of yet but I would buy an love to have all of the bbq u episode.

thanks for starting this petition.
Missing Link.
Have Fun and keep it Low and Slow.

Post Sat Jun 11, 2005 9:52 am

I would definitely buy the seasons if they were on DVD. No hesitation, just grab and go!
Oven and iPod are bad four letter words

Post Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:06 am
BBQNDAWG59 rare
rare

You betcha! The perfect gift for all my "Q-challenged" buddies and the rest as well. Got the "Best Of" and its great but jus like great Q, I WANT MORE!!! Now back to my brisket.......
DAWG
Gotta be what heaven smells like....

Post Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:29 am
weekend cook well done
well done

Im in.
Louie aka Caveman Cooking Over Fire.

Post Sat Jun 11, 2005 4:39 pm
Trout medium
medium

It should be law that all shows released on DVD should be the complete season. I would buy a complete season of BBQU.

Post Sat Jun 11, 2005 6:26 pm
jfm0830 well done
well done

I bought the DVD and love it, but was disappointed that it was not a complete seasons worth of episodes.

So count me in, even though I already own the DVD I'd still buy DVD's of the complete seasons.

Jim
2 Large BGEs
Kenmore Elite 6 Burner Gas Grill
BBQ Site: http://grillinsmokin.net

Post Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:46 pm
Steven Grilling Guru
Grilling Guru

Wow! I'm awed by how many of your wrote to ask for DVDs of the whole series.
The first 3 hour "Greatest Hits" DVD is ready now and available on the Barbecue Store. I will certainly look into putting more of the shows on DVD.
Thanks for your enthusiasm!
SR

Next

Return to General Discussion