Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion New Sheriffs In Town

New Sheriffs In Town

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
Post Thu Jan 22, 2004 4:37 pm
Grand Scale BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Congratulations to Bob, Pete and Dave for their aparent promotions. Way cooler than a fifth flame. You guys are the best, thanks for all you help and advise!

Now you get to moderate the rest of us riff raff.

Post Thu Jan 22, 2004 9:15 pm
dkirn well done
well done

Thanks Grand Scale -

Just remember, I've got my eye on you....

Post Thu Jan 22, 2004 11:15 pm
hickory pete well done
well done

Grand Scale,

Thanks to you for your help and advice. I feel that I have learned much from your posts, as well as from all the others who participate. Looking forward to learning more and improving my grilling techniques thanks to all of you. Hopefully, I will be able to return the favor.

Pete

Post Fri Jan 23, 2004 10:01 am
Bob-BQN User avatar
well done
well done

Grand,

You know we're hanging around here just to see want you'll post next. Thanks for the encouragement, advice, and humor. Keep up the good words!

Bob-BQN

Post Fri Jan 23, 2004 10:19 am
MReynolds well done
well done

I can probably speak for all of the other members on the board when I say that you guys give the rest of us inspiration to try different techniques, recipes and ideas. Personally, I really enjoy all of the advice and input each of you has to offer, as well as the humor brought forth. Thanks for making the contributions you do, and I hope to learn even more from you guys.

Mike

Post Fri Jan 23, 2004 10:20 am
Grand Scale BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Just be warned that if you guys slip up I'll be gunning for your jobs!
I'm sure that not only is BBQ Deputy a big paycheck but I hear that those guys get all the girls too!

Post Fri Jan 23, 2004 11:23 am
Info@Workman Site Admin
Site Admin

And don't forget, a la Deputy Barney Fife, we give each deputy one match they must keep in their pocket until an emergency . . .

Info@Workman

Return to General Discussion