Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Holiday Feast

Holiday Feast

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.

Post Mon Dec 15, 2003 12:51 pm
Bob-BQN User avatar
well done
well done

Grand Scale,

I just did a search and discovered this is also the Buffalo Wing thread from weeks ago. We made the wings this weekend and they were great. I still have a few adjustments to make like reducing the margarine and increasing the garlic. I know they’ll be even better the second time around. This is the first time I’ve ever attempted buffalo wings and I just wanted to say thanks for the inspiration.

Post Mon Dec 15, 2003 12:54 pm
Grand Scale BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Thats what keeps me coming back here.
Glad I could help!

Post Mon Dec 15, 2003 11:32 pm
hickory pete well done
well done

Grand Scale,

Sorry to hear about the ilness to the crowd, and Family member. Hope things improve for all. Sometimes it's hard to understand or accept illness to those that we are close to.

As far as your dinner goes...It really sounded as if you made the best of a tough situation. It sure sounded great to me, and I'd have to think that your guests must have thought the same. Like I said in an earlier post, I'm a meat and potatoes kind of guy, and that feast that you prepared sounds like you grilled it to perfection!!

Post Tue Dec 16, 2003 10:49 pm
dkirn well done
well done

Grand Scale - It looks as if you came through even with many negatives against your pursuit for the ultimate grilled meal. Thanks for sharing your experiences and how you handled the problems..

Post Wed Dec 17, 2003 9:24 am
Grand Scale BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Thanks for the support guys. This really is a fun group. There's a reason this is the olny board I belong to.

I'm down but not out, and always looking for the next grand adventure...

Post Wed Dec 17, 2003 12:09 pm
hickory pete well done
well done

Same here..this is the only one I belong to also. Too bad we can't get more of the 494 members to post.

Post Wed Dec 17, 2003 1:26 pm
stripegrill medium
medium

Grand Scale,
Thanks for your wing recipe. I made it in a small batch and I loved it! I hope that everyone is doing better in the family.

If you need to do something with those wings you could always send a few dozen my way!

Previous

Return to General Discussion