Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Poll: Vote for May's Online Block Party!

Poll: Vote for May's Online Block Party!

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
What should our theme be for May's Online Block Party?

Poll ended at Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:48 am

Go-to Grilling (cook your favorite meal)
18%
Ribs
9%
Chicken
No votes
Steak
9%
Wings/Appetizers
9%
Seafood
No votes
Lamb
No votes
Grilling with Salsa! (and/or Cinco De Mayo)
36%
Extreme Grilling
No votes
Tailgate Food!
18%

Total votes : 11

Post Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:48 am
CharredGriller User avatar
BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

It's time to vote for the second Online Block Party of 2014! This one's a bit late so I figure we ought to keep it open till Friday afternoon or so.

Remember - you can change your vote anytime until the poll closes.

In addition, if you have any suggestions for upcoming Online Block Party ideas, post them on the board and we'll add them to April's poll (for the Online Block Party in June).
Unlike propane, you'll never wake up scorched and naked in another county because you mishandled a bag of briquettes.

Trollby well done
well done

I was hoping for:

* Tail-Gate food

Since it is Baseball season, the Brats, Burgers and Hot-dogs are cooking away with added items for the extreme

That is why I would call it "Tail-Gate Food"

Would be nice for members to post Tail-Gate pictures to spice-up the Spring to summer kick-off

ScreamingChicken BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Does "Grilling With Salsa" refer to the actual condiment or more of a general Mexican flair for Cinco de Mayo?

BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

OK, Trollby. It's done - there's now an option for Tailgate Food so you can change your vote if you like. Great idea!

Brad - I based the "Cooking With Salsa" off one of Steven's blog posts. I've updated the description to be more clear, I hope.... :D
Unlike propane, you'll never wake up scorched and naked in another county because you mishandled a bag of briquettes.

BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

I guess the Cinco De Mayo/ Grilling with Salsa is a fairly clear-cut winner. I'll post the party later today. Thanks for your votes, everyone!

As to the other popular votes, they will be at the top of the list for next month's Poll, too. I'll leave this thread open for a couple of weeks if any of you want to post any other suggestions as well.

Return to General Discussion