Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Steaks, Ribs, Burgers

Steaks, Ribs, Burgers

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
Post Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:23 pm
beercuer User avatar
well done
well done

Steven has a rather inspired idea for basic steak in his Man Made Meals book which includes incorporating anchovies into the seasoning. This really appealed to me as I am reminded of its use in Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce. I was getting prepared to give it a go, but my brother had the urge to cook these treats. So these New Yorks are on him with just the coarse S&P. I did produce the Yukon Gold mush, however.

Now my turn. Next up are some hot beef dino ribs with sauce and plenty of crushed red pepper.

Finally, have some nice drippy turkey burgers with the works, along with homemade Yukon Gold fries.

:cheers: :bbq:
Got beer???

Post Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:09 pm
ScreamingChicken BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Those are some excellent meals and photos, BC! I'd have a hard time picking just one to sample! :thumbup: Did the ribs make you break a little sweat?

Post Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:50 am
beercuer User avatar
well done
well done

ScreamingChicken wrote:
Those are some excellent meals and photos, BC! I'd have a hard time picking just one to sample! :thumbup: Did the ribs make you break a little sweat?

Why thank you, Brad!

More tears than sweat. Just kidding. I did let out a few "phews" though. And I had a little case of the sniffles--well worth it though!
Got beer???

Post Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:30 am
sroach well done
well done

BOOM!

Now that's a burger..

Post Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:08 pm
beercuer User avatar
well done
well done

sroach wrote:
BOOM!

Now that's a burger..

:lol: Thank you Steve :D So glad to hear from you again! :cheers:
Got beer???

Post Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:21 pm
Dyal_SC well done
well done

Yessir! My kinda meals! :D
Large BGE
CG Duo with SFB

Post Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:01 am
ScreamingChicken BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

beercuer wrote:
Steven has a rather inspired idea for basic steak in his Man Made Meals book which includes incorporating anchovies into the seasoning. This really appealed to me as I am reminded of its use in Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce. I was getting prepared to give it a go, but my brother had the urge to cook these treats. So these New Yorks are on him with just the coarse S&P.
BC, are you planning on using the steak recipe anytime soon? I'm also interested in it but because you mentioned it first I figure you have dibs. :wink:

Post Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:25 am
beercuer User avatar
well done
well done

ScreamingChicken wrote:
]BC, are you planning on using the steak recipe anytime soon? I'm also interested in it but because you mentioned it first I figure you have dibs. :wink:

Please go for it Brad. I need to try some other things. With my brother around now, he has this thing about anchovies... . :lol: I most look forward to seeing yours! :D
Got beer???

Post Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:23 pm
CharGirl raw
raw

That picture of the hamburger and beef ribs looks good thanks for showing it :D :cheers:
Char-Griller Outlaw

Post Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:11 pm
beercuer User avatar
well done
well done

CharGirl wrote:
That picture of the hamburger and beef ribs looks good thanks for showing it :D :cheers:

You are most kind to tell me so, CharGirl, Thank you! I wish to welcome you here!
Got beer???

Post Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:16 pm
CharGirl raw
raw

beercuer wrote:
CharGirl wrote:

You are most kind to tell me so, CharGirl, Thank you! I wish to welcome you here!

Thanks Beercuer hope to see more pictures like that this summer. :D
Char-Griller Outlaw

Post Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:14 pm
mco5044 raw
raw

These pictures look sooo tasty!
Check us out at http://mycavetools.com We Design and Sell Super High Quality Grilling Products

Return to General Discussion