Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Anyone else not receiving notifications?

Anyone else not receiving notifications?

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
Post Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:49 pm
jstewart well done
well done

Just curious, I posted three times yesterday and didn't see a notification although others commented after I did. Just asking before I go looking for the problem.

Thanks in advance,
Jimmy
CG Super Pro w/SFB
Weber One Touch Silver

ScreamingChicken BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Good to see you again, Jimmy. Are you subscribing to the threads? You're the first to mention this but I'll see if there's anything I can do.

jstewart well done
well done

Thanks! The "option" to "Notify me when a reply is posted" appears to be the default and I see it each time I post. I checked my spam folder today on my ISP and I've checked my local mail settings. Not sure what else to check, but I'm open to suggestion. By the way, I didn't get a notification of your response nor a couple of others.
Jimmy
CG Super Pro w/SFB
Weber One Touch Silver

ScreamingChicken BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Jimmy, I've notified some of the tech people at Workman to see what they can do; hopefully it'll be an easy fix.

I've noticed that I'm not receiving PM notifications as well.

jstewart well done
well done

ScreamingChicken wrote:
Jimmy, I've notified some of the tech people at Workman to see what they can do; hopefully it'll be an easy fix.

I've noticed that I'm not receiving PM notifications as well.

Thanks for looking into this, I'm still not getting the notifications, so something must be amiss.....
Jimmy
CG Super Pro w/SFB
Weber One Touch Silver

christinebbqb medium-rare
medium-rare

Hey Jimmy, we're looking into this, but to help us pinpoint the problem to resolve it, when did you receive your last notification?

Thanks!

jstewart well done
well done

christinebbqb wrote:
Hey Jimmy, we're looking into this, but to help us pinpoint the problem to resolve it, when did you receive your last notification?

Thanks!

Christine,

This is hard to pinpoint because I haven't posted in a while....I just went and looked at "my posts" and I'm guessing probably the end of July. I commented on a post on July 26.

Thanks!
Jimmy
CG Super Pro w/SFB
Weber One Touch Silver

Return to General Discussion