x

The Best BBQ Delivered to You!

Sign up here for Steven’ Raichlen’s weekly Up in Smoke e-newsletter (and get a free ‘Best Burgers’ e-book!).

Menu

FREE Barbecue! Bible® eBook, Plus More Discounts!

Up in Smoke
FREE Barbecue! Bible® eBook,
Plus More Discounts!

June 11th, 2013
Dear Up in Smoke Subscriber,

We’re in the heart of grilling season, and Father’s Day is this Sunday, June 16th! To celebrate, we have blog posts on what three barbecue masters plan to teach their kids about live fire cooking and 10 tools you need for Father’s Day. Plus, Workman Publishing has some very special deals for our BarbecueBible.com community, too.

All month long, Workman is offering a FREE eBook download excerpted from my book Barbecue! Bible®. See below for details.

Grilling with Veggies
One Free Veggie Primer from Barbecue! Bible®

Whether you’re hungry for artichoke, mushrooms, potatoes, or eggplant, vegetables belong on the grill. This sampler teaches you how to grill them perfectly every time.

To receive your free download, sign up for Workman’s Blue Plate Special by clicking here. You’ll be sent a newsletter once a month informing you about a hunger-inducing selection of discounted eCookbooks. You can unsubscribe at any time, but we’re confident the newsletter will whet your interest and appetite. Check it out here.

But that’s not all! Throughout the month of June, we’re also slashing prices on the eBook editions of three of my most popular cookbooks as part of Workman’s Blue Plate Special. No matter what device you use to connect to the Internet or your favorite online retailer, you’ll be able to purchase these books, all month, for the can’t-be-beat price of $2.99 each. Tell your friends. Tell your family. But definitely don’t tell any competitive grillers near you. And don’t forget to get one or more of these eBooks for Father’s Day as a gift for your dad, your husband, or for yourself!

If you already own hard copies of my books, chances are they’ve gotten a little sauce-stained or seared around the edges. This is a great opportunity to back them up with mobile versions you can consult at the grocery store, the office, or wherever your travels on Planet Barbecue may take you.

Three Cookbooks for $2.99 Each*

How to Grill How to Grill
A classic and international bestseller. My step-by-step, photo-by-photo primer that covers all the essential techniques of barbecuing and grilling.GET THE BOOK
Amazon | Apple | B&N | Kobo | Google | Sony
Sauces Barbecue! Bible® Sauces, Rubs, and Marinades, Bastes, Butters & Glazes
My round the world collection of barbecue sauces, rubs, and other flavor-builders—plus, learn how to balance acid, oil, and aromatics in your homemade sauces and marinades.GET THE BOOK
Best Ribs Ever Barbecue! Bible®Best Ribs Ever
One hundred of the most lip-smacking, mouth-watering, crowd-pleasing, fall-off-the-bone recipes for every kind of rib.GET THE BOOK
And finally, in celebration of the fact that one of my James Beard Award–winning cookbooks, BBQ USA, recently became available as an eBook, here’s a recipe for Bourbon-Brined Chicken from the heart of Kentucky. BBQ USA

Yours in righteous grilling,
Steven Raichlen

Facebook Twitter

Chat with Steven LIVE!
On June 26th from 8 p.m. to 9 p.m. EST, join @SRaichlen and host @JohnTEdge on Twitter to learn more about regional grilling and BBQ around the USA — and get your questions answered LIVE! Click here to find out more.

World's Best Grilling
*A note to readers outside the United States: At the present time, your ability to purchase the featured eBooks will vary depending upon your IP address and the given retailer. If you are having difficulties purchasing a discounted eBook, please try ebooks.com; if you are having problems downloading a free eBook, please send an email to webmaster@workman.com. BARBECUE! BIBLE® is a registered trademark of Steven Raichlen and Workman Publishing Co., Inc.