Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Bacon Cheeseburgers

Bacon Cheeseburgers

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
Post Sun May 26, 2013 8:27 pm
Dyal_SC well done
well done

Had these last night. Simple, but they hit the spot. Tonight's meal was brined and fried shrimp, garlic and cheese biscuits and caesar salad. No pix from tonight since it was made indoors, but here are the cheeseburgers from last night. Figured there aren't too many things more American that a good ol' bacon cheeseburger. :)

Hope everyone has a safe Memorial Day weekend. Most of all, let us never forget those who fought for our freedom...especially those who made the ultimate sacrifice.
Large BGE
CG Duo with SFB

Post Mon May 27, 2013 1:46 am
beercuer User avatar
well done
well done

Oh yeah!!!-- Most heartwarming and tasting looking cheeseburgers, Dyal! Is that pepper jack cheese I spy? Also luv your choice of yellow corn. That is always my preference. :D

Now... here we go again... I came so close last night to doing a cheeseburger myself. As it is/was, I grilled some char-b-cue chicken, which of all things, I topped with cheese and served with yellow corn! Honestly... . :lol:

BTW, were you able to catch the BBQ Countdown online? I left the link under that thread in case interested. :)
Got beer???

Post Mon May 27, 2013 11:08 am
CharredGriller User avatar
BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Nothing beats a good cheeseburger, Dyal, and those ones look great! Especially the second pic. :cheers:
Unlike propane, you'll never wake up scorched and naked in another county because you mishandled a bag of briquettes.

Post Mon May 27, 2013 12:10 pm
QJuju well done
well done

We had burgers yesterday too... but my B-I-L did the cooking. They were very tasty, but not as good as those look.
Attachments
WP_20130526_001.jpg
WP_20130526_001.jpg (141.32 KiB) Viewed 811 times

Post Mon May 27, 2013 8:01 pm
EddieK1376 well done
well done

Dyal, as usual your food looks great!!!

Post Tue May 28, 2013 7:59 am
sroach well done
well done

Cheeseburger and grilled Corn... YES!!!! pass me some over please..

Post Tue May 28, 2013 10:50 am
CharredGriller User avatar
BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

sroach wrote:
Cheeseburger and grilled Corn... YES!!!! pass me some over please..

Huh? Grilled corn?

Oh yeah - I can see it hiding behind the burger. I guess I was blinded by the awesomeness of the bacon cheeseburger in that pic. :twisted:
Unlike propane, you'll never wake up scorched and naked in another county because you mishandled a bag of briquettes.

Post Tue May 28, 2013 12:05 pm
Griffin well done
well done

Great looking burgers. That's what we are doing tonight for National Hamburger Day (May 28th)

Return to General Discussion