Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion GOAT CHEESE-STUFFED LAMB BURGERS WITH YOGURT CUCUMBER SAUCE

GOAT CHEESE-STUFFED LAMB BURGERS WITH YOGURT CUCUMBER SAUCE

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.

These were lovely!

I cooked them on a new portable bbq; the landmann piccolino. Had such a job getting enough heat from it. Used a portable chimney starter's worth of charcoal ( artisan olive bbq briquets made from olive pips). Am wondering if I should ditch these and buy a bag of weber stuff. Certainly I was at 5 Mississippi, and I'm sure that's not right :D

Ang x

Dyal_SC well done
well done

Looks fantastic! Where did you get that fancy charcoal? :)
Large BGE
CG Duo with SFB

A garden centre!! I was trying to control an errant 4 year old and this was the only bag I could manage with one free hand :x

The same 4 year old has been a bit naughty at the supermarket, so tonight's dinner is a bit up in the air. Also, I will be using gas, I'm afraid :D :D :D

CharredGriller User avatar
BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Those burgers look excellent, kitchenangel!

As for charcoal, I usually stick to what's available in the store, but I got for the lowest price often. Either that or I wait till Royal Oak is on sale and stock up.

I should qualify that: I go for the best price as long as the charcoal isn't impregnated with lighter fluid. I leave that stuff for the rednecks who don't mind food that tastes like diesel. :twisted:
Unlike propane, you'll never wake up scorched and naked in another county because you mishandled a bag of briquettes.

Return to General Discussion