Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Poll - Should we do a regular "Themed Cook" ?

Poll - Should we do a regular "Themed Cook" ?

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
Should we have a regular "Themed Cook"?

Poll ended at Fri May 31, 2013 6:51 pm

No
No votes
Yes: Weekly
6%
Yes: Bi-Weekly
6%
Yes: Monthly
88%

Total votes : 16

CharredGriller User avatar
BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Beercuer had a good idea: we should have a "Themed "Cook" every week, or bi-weekly, or monthly. You can check out the thread here:
http://www.barbecuebible.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24344

So - please vote and let us know what you think! :D

(And I'm using a new poll option - you can come back and change your vote any time you like until the poll closes).
Unlike propane, you'll never wake up scorched and naked in another county because you mishandled a bag of briquettes.

beercuer User avatar
well done
well done

So cool, Canada! Many thanks. 8)

I'm just going to do a little copy/paste here from the source topic down below of which you referred:

Most grate-ful, Friends, for all your valuable input. The thought also came to me that we could regard it as our own little online "Block Party" kind of thing. Yes, that makes it even sound suggestive of festivities, community, good times, etc. What do you say we even call it that, like (if we get to do this), "This month's (or whatever) Block Party is (or features) ... (eg., hamburgers).?

Hopefully, that will make it all the more enticing a plan. And yes, please vote everyone! :bbq: :cheers:
Got beer???

Trollby well done
well done

I like the Idea of Theme of the month and try to make that dish/meal once that month.

With my schedule I have been hard pressed to smoke anything lately, I bet my smoker grates have some pitting going on. :cry:

I hope to get some smoked meats on soon, seems like lately only doing quick burgers, brats, steaks and chicken. on the propane or the Weber 18" kettle

CharredGriller User avatar
BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Well, with an 87.5% majority, I'd say we're going with monthly themed cook. Thanks for voting! :D
Unlike propane, you'll never wake up scorched and naked in another county because you mishandled a bag of briquettes.

Return to General Discussion