Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Gimmicky Grill Gadgets

Gimmicky Grill Gadgets

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
Post Wed May 08, 2013 3:24 pm
CharredGriller User avatar
BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Here is an intersting article I ran across today:
http://www.shawconnect.ca/tech/galleries/the_coolest_grilling_gadgets.aspx#!1367946758172_018T5jLf0n2bW_Pit-Boss-Pro-Tool-Belt

Just for fun - out of these 10 gadgets, how many would you likely ever use?

I couldn't get past two - the grill light and the marinade injector (because mine are boken right now). :D
Unlike propane, you'll never wake up scorched and naked in another county because you mishandled a bag of briquettes.

Post Wed May 08, 2013 3:48 pm
ScreamingChicken BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

The injector is probably the only one I'd actually use but the boat sure would be fun to take on vacation!

Post Wed May 08, 2013 7:01 pm
sroach well done
well done

HAHA, I am with SC on this one.. Just the injector...

I really, really want to like the igrill. I think it was Dyal that had it and returned it, that product could have so much potential.

Post Wed May 08, 2013 9:32 pm
beercuer User avatar
well done
well done

Well, you know that I like to play and have fun with my food, and I think I could put that branding iron to good use, though heaven forbid I would never buy one. :lol:
Got beer???

Post Thu May 09, 2013 7:50 am
BubbaQue well done
well done

I bought my brother in law a branding iron (Georgia grad) and you have to get that thing screaming hot to brand. I dont think he used it but twice. Every time you buy Cajun Injecter you get a new injecter. I have three. Each time I buy a new jar I throw an old one out. I have never been a fan of buying sets. There always seems to be one or two thinks you don't like or never use. I got a set of pots and pans when I got married, but I would have rather picked and choosed what I wanted. Just saying.
Weber 22 1/2 Platium
Weber Smokey Joe Platinum
WSM

Return to General Discussion