Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Wild Caught Mahi-Mahi Burgers (Believe it or not)

Wild Caught Mahi-Mahi Burgers (Believe it or not)

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
beercuer User avatar
well done
well done

I don't know how many of you are familiar with these, but I just thought I had to share them with you. Exceptionally delicious and recommend them if you spy them at your grocer. Wild caught even, if truth be told.

I'm anxious to cook these too. Let's go out to the pit and go indirect under the nuance of mesquite.

Turn them over, do the other side:

Brush the buns with olive oil, toast them, melt the cheese, place a grilled red onion on one

Let's build it now. From bottom up on the bun goes chopped cabbage with a touch of cilantro, patty, deluxe American cheese, beefsteak tomato, patty, cheese, grilled red onion, and Thousand Island dressing.

Plated with sweet potato fries. :grin:

Got beer???

Griffin well done
well done

Good looking fishy burger. So how was the flavor? Did you read the list of ingredients on the bag? Just wondering what else they added to it, ie spices or binders.

sroach well done
well done

SO great looking burgers there.. I will have to keep a eye out for them.

ScreamingChicken BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Nice alternative to a land-based burger! I don't believe I've ever seen them in the store, but then again I don't check the frozen seafood section very often.

tex_toby well done
well done

Yea buddy! I'd give that a go!
20" x 40" Party Gator Pit
Char-Griller Wrangler w/Side-burner - My camping grill

Dyal_SC well done
well done

Dang that looks great...
Large BGE
CG Duo with SFB

beercuer User avatar
well done
well done

Thanx again, fellas :cheers:

Griffin wrote:
Good looking fishy burger. So how was the flavor? Did you read the list of ingredients on the bag? Just wondering what else they added to it, ie spices or binders.

Flavor was quite delicious to me, Griff. A tad smoky and spicy with a texture somewhat along the lines of a halibut or swordfish steak.

Ingredients:

Mahi-mahi, soybean oil, contains 2% or less of canola oil, garlic powder, garlic, lemon juice concentrate, natural flavorings (including smoke flavor), onion powder, salt, spice, water, yeast extract.
Got beer???

Return to General Discussion