Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Steak, Chicken and Shrimp Fajitas

Steak, Chicken and Shrimp Fajitas

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
Post Sun May 05, 2013 8:06 pm
Dyal_SC well done
well done

My wife wanted something Mexicany for Cinco de Mayo, so I decided to fix her some Fajitas. Gonna have lots of leftovers for lunch this week. :) I ain't complaining, because these were phenomenal!

I ended up using the Pioneer Woman's marinade for Beef Fajitas. http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2013 ... f-fajitas/ I made a little extra marinade and marinated some Chicken and Shrimp to go with the Flank Steak.

Saved some of the marinade and marinated some veggies with it. Sautéed some Yellow Bell Peppers, Red Bell Peppers, Sweet Onions and Mushrooms. I didn't marinate the mushrooms, but just threw those in the pan along with the other marinated veggies.

Only thing I changed with the marinade's recipe was that I added in the zest of one of the limes. Topped the fajitas with the Steak, Chicken, Shrimp, Veggies, Sour Cream and Chopped Cilantro. It was killer! Recipe is a keeper.

Happy Cinco de Mayo, y'all! ;)
Large BGE
CG Duo with SFB

Post Sun May 05, 2013 10:01 pm
sroach well done
well done

Dyal,

Awesome looking meal, I am coming to your house next year!!

Those shrimp are a nice little added bonus!! And I'm with you with the left overs, those will be tasty tomorrow.

Post Mon May 06, 2013 8:09 am
ScreamingChicken BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Dyal_SC wrote:
Gonna have lots of leftovers for lunch this week. :) I ain't complaining, because these were phenomenal!
That might not be the case with your likely-to-be-jealous coworkers! :wink: The fajitas really turned out nice!

Post Mon May 06, 2013 3:42 pm
JD_Smokes well done
well done

Looks good to me. Leftovers won't be around long.

And a belated Image to you. :)
Eating meat is murder.....mmmm, tasty, tasty murder.
PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals

Post Wed May 08, 2013 2:02 am
beercuer User avatar
well done
well done

Marvelous cookout, Dyal! I see I spent my 5th in the wrong place. :lol: :drool: :eat: :cheers:
Got beer???

Return to General Discussion