Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion New Arrivals and Guests-- Looky Here!

New Arrivals and Guests-- Looky Here!

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
Post Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:31 pm
beercuer User avatar
well done
well done

I just want to welcome you before you get welcomed! You have reached your destination. Go ahead, you know you want to, and join in on the fun and thrill of a BBQ Community. We've got it all ready for you hear folks, for the beginner to the advanced. You know what the right thing to do is-- Register and join in on the action! Do it. Just do it. :D
Got beer???

Post Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:26 am
ScreamingChicken BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

^
|
|
|

What he said. :wink:

CharredGriller User avatar
BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

+1

(That's "ditto" or "I agree" in board-speak, for you newcomers) :D
Unlike propane, you'll never wake up scorched and naked in another county because you mishandled a bag of briquettes.

JD_Smokes well done
well done

What about us old-timers that just haven't been around for a while. I'll assume we're still welcome, too. LOL :D
Eating meat is murder.....mmmm, tasty, tasty murder.
PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals

CharredGriller User avatar
BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

JD_Smokes wrote:
What about us old-timers that just haven't been around for a while. I'll assume we're still welcome, too. LOL :D

Well, then we say "Welcome back!". :D

And specifically for you, "It's great to see you back after almost 3 years!". Where ya been?
Unlike propane, you'll never wake up scorched and naked in another county because you mishandled a bag of briquettes.

Post Fri May 03, 2013 11:55 pm
JD_Smokes well done
well done

CanadaBBQGuy wrote:
And specifically for you, "It's great to see you back after almost 3 years!". Where ya been?

Not sure I really have a good answer to be honest. I think Facebook was downfall for me. I think I also got burned out on forum life (I previously moderated a poker forum as well). Plus throw in BBQ judging, breaking into competition, and just life in general...well, you know how it goes. Guess we'll see how it goes this time around.
Eating meat is murder.....mmmm, tasty, tasty murder.
PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals

beercuer User avatar
well done
well done

JD_Smokes wrote:

Well, I sure am thrilled to see you back here again, JD! As soon as I caught your signature about the P.E.T.A., the memories began flooding back to me. Oh yeah, I'm delighted! :D
Got beer???

Return to General Discussion