Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion What's cooking this weekend?

What's cooking this weekend?

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
Post Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:39 pm
d_holck well done
well done

Beginning preps for my daughter's HS graduation party next month... Pulled Pork. And while I've got the UDS rolling, probably throw some ribs on there, too. And... maybe some sausage. We need to eat, after all... :)
"... mmmmmmm 'bacon'."

CG Outlaw w/SFB
UDS
Old classic Weber Kettle

Post Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:50 am
beercuer User avatar
well done
well done

Congratulations to your daughter, Doug! Sounds like some delicious feasting on the menu.

Well, if I'm lucky and can get around to it, I'm considering a steelhead trout for tomorrow and a pork meatloaf for the weekend. I'd also like to do a Mexican style pizza, but I don't think that will happen for a few days. :D
Got beer???

Post Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:35 am
Griffin well done
well done

Congrats to your daughter!

I've got a 5.5 lb full packer brisket, 100% grass fed that we'll be doing Sunday. Saturday, we're going out to eat, I promised the little lady I would take her somewhere nice to celebrate our 3 year anniversary, either Bob's Steak and Chop House or maybe Fogo de Cao. Need to figure out tonight's menu.

Post Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:31 am
ScreamingChicken BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

I'm visiting friends this weekend and might helm my host's gasser for a few minutes, but officially it's a weekend off.

And I'm liking it. :wink:

Post Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:16 pm
CharredGriller User avatar
BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

I found my old copy of Emeril's Essence recipe, so I just mixed up a batch (with a few additions to the original recipe). So it looks like it's Cajun Shrimp, Cajun Chicken, and maybe a nice beef roast on the spit for lunches this week.
Unlike propane, you'll never wake up scorched and naked in another county because you mishandled a bag of briquettes.

Return to General Discussion