Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion The My Tribute to Dyal and Griffin Cookout

The My Tribute to Dyal and Griffin Cookout

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
beercuer User avatar
well done
well done

Observing how much Dyal and Griffin like to tease one another, and how Griff prefers thighs to other parts of chicken, I call this one my Griffin Thighs & Dyal Legs cook. Without further ado, let's head out to the pit and see how these guys grilled up. I got some nice flareups on this to get at least a little char going.

I wish to thank my pit bosses Kaela the border collie and Cornelius the cockatiel (and yes, he did invent long division), who willingly shared their portions with me. For my tastes, I wanted to give it a little zing and a zang, so I hit it up with some KC Masterpiece "Hot 'n Spicy" BBQ Sauce and crushed red pepper.

I just luv pairing this up with some good ol' mac 'n cheese, so let's plate it. Mmmmm..., the feeling of a summer BBQ party is in the air. And there we have it. Thighs for you Griff, and Dyal-- I say you've got some hot legs here!

Got beer???

ScreamingChicken BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Looking good! At first I thought you might've added some sesame seeds but the pepper flakes are just as good an idea - were they very spicy? Chicken's on the menu here today as well but with a very different approach.

beercuer User avatar
well done
well done

ScreamingChicken wrote:
Looking good! At first I thought you might've added some sesame seeds but the pepper flakes are just as good an idea - were they very spicy? Chicken's on the menu here today as well but with a very different approach.

Why thank you, Brad :D

Yes, they were very spicy. Moreover, I find that crushed red chile delivers more heat than any Buffalo wing sauce. Have fun with your cookout!
Got beer???

smokin'gal well done
well done

A tasty and humorous post. :D

Dyal_SC well done
well done

Mmm.... My legs look scrumptious! Griffen's thighs don't look half bad either. ;)
Large BGE
CG Duo with SFB

sroach well done
well done

That is the highest level of compliment right there!

Griffin well done
well done

Looks fantabulous!! While I do love thighs, wings are still my favorite. And Dyal still has chicken legs. We've all seen the proof of it here in some pictures. :lol:

beercuer User avatar
well done
well done

Thanks Friends! So glad you enjoyed the post :D
Got beer???

Return to General Discussion