Board index Barbecue Board Primal Grill Seasons 1 and 2 Full Boxset

Seasons 1 and 2 Full Boxset

Talk about Steven's television show, Primal Grill
Post Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:46 pm
CharredGriller User avatar
BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

I just wanted all of you to know that I viewed Steven's full Season 1 and 2 boxset of Primal Grill this past week in preparation for the 2013 grilling season. I have to say that it's great to have 2 entire seasons to watch and they're downright addictive in their own right.

I also looked them up in Steven's store on this website, and the boxset is there, and at a really good price, too:
http://www.grilling4all.com/sm8891.html

I'm looking forward to new seasons of PG as well in boxsets like this one, because it's great to see every single episode like this.
Unlike propane, you'll never wake up scorched and naked in another county because you mishandled a bag of briquettes.

Post Thu May 23, 2013 6:11 pm

I managed to get this shipped over to Scotland, so had a very lazy day watching series one!! Totally inspired now!!.
I especially like the look of the lamb burgers, so they will be first on my list for this weekend ( 'cos apparently it *may* reach 55 F which will be quite the heat wave for us).

Post Thu May 23, 2013 6:24 pm
CharredGriller User avatar
BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Kitchenangel wrote:
I managed to get this shipped over to Scotland, so had a very lazy day watching series one!! Totally inspired now!!.
I especially like the look of the lamb burgers, so they will be first on my list for this weekend ( 'cos apparently it *may* reach 55 F which will be quite the heat wave for us).

This past weekend was a long weekend in Canada, so I watched both seasons (though not all at once). "Inspiring" is the word - I wound up trying a few recipes and I'm sure that I'll be trying several more over the summer. :D
Unlike propane, you'll never wake up scorched and naked in another county because you mishandled a bag of briquettes.

Return to Primal Grill