Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Ooops - I deleted the post

Ooops - I deleted the post

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
Post Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:18 pm
Old Smoker well done
well done

I had made a post here but found I couldn't delete it so enjoy the hot sauce pic if you ever see it on the shelf you should try it, awesome flavor and nice heat, not burn your tongue hot but nice.
Last edited by Old Smoker on Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
22.5 WSM - Chargriller - Traeger Texas
I cook to eat not to compete

Post Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:25 pm
scorched_porch User avatar
well done
well done

I do it all the time in the summer. I'm the deer camp cook, so we make do with some pretty wicked good live fire meals. That being said, with the amount of free time most of us have (which is little to none - unless you are retired) the advances in outdoor cooking technology 1) makes it more accessible to folks new to the activity and 2) allows us to do what we otherwise wouldn't have the time or resources to do.

So I'm glad for it. I say bring it on. It's all good.
Argentine Grill
WSM, Pit Barrel Cooker
http://thequinchoproject.wordpress.com/

Post Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:19 pm
beercuer User avatar
well done
well done

scorched_porch wrote:
I do it all the time in the summer. I'm the deer camp cook, so we make do with some pretty wicked good live fire meals. That being said, with the amount of free time most of us have (which is little to none - unless you are retired) the advances in outdoor cooking technology 1) makes it more accessible to folks new to the activity and 2) allows us to do what we otherwise wouldn't have the time or resources to do.

So I'm glad for it. I say bring it on. It's all good.

Colon cleaner? Fartpounder? Okay. let 'em rip, Scorch... Am I missing something here???
Got beer???

Post Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:44 pm
beercuer User avatar
well done
well done

Thanks for the heads up, OS! :D
Got beer???

Post Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:30 pm
beercuer User avatar
well done
well done

Now I get it about the colon cleaner. That's funny! :lol: