Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Another Friday, another weekend!

Another Friday, another weekend!

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
Post Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:41 am
ScreamingChicken BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

I suspect a lot of you in the Northeast won't be doing much outdoor cooking because of the weather, but what about everybody else? Anything going on?

I have a couple of chuck steaks to grill tonight and the younger daughter's boyfriend is coming over for dinner tomorrow night, although I'm not sure what we're having. He works in a pizza place so I should just have him bring the food. :lol:

Post Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:44 am
2beast medium-well
medium-well

I am thinking about trying pizza on the BGE. :)

Post Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:47 am
Dyal_SC well done
well done

Not much going on at my house. May throw some burgers on the grill tonight.
Large BGE
CG Duo with SFB

Post Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:29 pm
Griffin well done
well done

Think we are going out for sushi tonight. Got a 10 pk of brats I'll cook tomorrow and a turkey breast on Sunday exculsively for sammitches next week. Gotta find something to go with that.

Post Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:44 pm
jstewart well done
well done

We had sushi tonight (usual Friday night fare). Not sure about Saturday, but plan on ribs on Sunday. I haven't fired up the Chargriller in a while and this will be one of the first opportunities I've had for a while, so I'm looking forward to it. Hope everyone else enjoys their weekend.
Jimmy
CG Super Pro w/SFB
Weber One Touch Silver

Post Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:59 am
ScreamingChicken BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Although I don't mind some rare tuna I don't get how people can eat bait... :lol:

Looks like it'll be brat patties and burgers tonight, although if something looks interesting when I'm at the store in a little bit I might change the plans. I've been told that the boy isn't a picky eater so I should be able to fix just about anything. :wink:

Return to General Discussion