Board index Barbecue Board Testimonials Thanks Steven

Thanks Steven

Share your war stories, your successes, and how Steven's books have changed your cooking from charburgers to grilling magic.
Post Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:29 am
Hank raw
raw

Bought your "How to Grill" book at Lowe's the other day. Today I grilled the most expensive steak I have ever eaten. We went to Kroger's in town and bought one Porterhouse steak that weighed right at 2 pounds. I tried your "Tuscan-style Porterhouse Steak" recipe. The durn steak cost 20 bucks so I told my companion if I screwed it up, just load the shotgun and put me outta my misery. Well the steak turned out delicious. I have never eaten a steak that good even at high dollar (for me) restrurants. Thanks a bunch Steve. I am looking forward to trying more of your recipes.

Post Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:29 am
Bob-BQN User avatar
well done
well done

Hank welcome to the board! :D You'll find lots of wonderful, new foods to try on the grill in How to Grill. I haven't found anything in it that wasn't great. The photos guide you to success the first time even if you've never cooked the dish before. 8) And another great feature about this book is it comes with it's very own support team..... :lol: I hope you'll have lots more adventures to share with us and if you have any questions, just post'em on the board.

Return to Testimonials