Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Uh oh....

Uh oh....

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:59 pm
EddieK1376 well done
well done

I got that burnt out feeling.....Need something new to invigorate my cooking throughout the week with.....Was gonna make chicken legs on the Egg today but then I just felt blah....

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:49 pm
Dyal_SC well done
well done

I know that feeling....I had the same feeling when I stared at the bag of chicken legs in my kitchen tonight as well. But I toughed it out and smoke roasted some teriyaki chicken.
Large BGE
CG Duo with SFB

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:33 pm
jfm0830 well done
well done

I to know that feeling. I call it a lull. I went through about my worst one yet this past spring. The only thing that got me back to the grill was I had to make something for Easter for my family. That got me slightly back into the swing of things. Then I made a paella and one thing led to another and I was back in the groove. I always know when I'm in a good place, because I'm usually thinking two to three meals ahead to what I'm going to be making next and the time after that and….

I'm in the 180 Degree opposite of a lull right now. Since getting my new Egg I have been grilling up a storm And having the most fun ever doing it. I've made 63 meals on my Egg in about the same number of days. I hope this current feeling never goes away.

Hope you shake off the doldrums soon.

Jim
2 Large BGEs
Kenmore Elite 6 Burner Gas Grill
BBQ Site: http://grillinsmokin.net

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:49 am
Griffin well done
well done

I feel like I'm in a bit of a lull right now, especially during the week. I made soup last night on top of that square thing in the kitchen last night. Tonight or tomorrow (probably tomorrow since I doubt they will be thawed through), I'll be doing Cornish Game hens. But as far as the weekend goes, with all the football on, I'm having no problem cooking. Maybe this weekend I'll just make a mess of app-e-teasers.

Return to General Discussion