Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Another week, another weekend

Another week, another weekend

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
Post Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:08 am
ScreamingChicken BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

As far as I'm concerned it could've started yesterday... :wink:

So what's going on? I've suggested to my wife that we should go check out a barbecue joint tomorrow and Sunday we're going to be making what's very likely our last trip for the year to Miller Park (brats on the Go Anywhere), but other than that I got nothin'...

Post Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:21 pm
Kenny 13 well done
well done

Tonight will be grilled buffalo chicken breast sandwiches. Don't know what's up for the rest of the weekend though.
Large Big Green Egg

What's On The Grill?

Post Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:06 pm
scorched_porch User avatar
medium-well
medium-well

Tonight we are out with friends, but maybe some grilled fish is in order for Saturday Night... Haven't done that in a while. I'll troll around here for some inspiration :wink:
Wood Fired Argentine Parrilla
22.5 WSM
http://thequinchoproject.wordpress.com/

Post Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:41 pm
Dyal_SC well done
well done

Had pork sliders tonight and gonna go deer hunting tomorrow morning. Maybe try and hit up the Farmer's Market tomorrow afternoon. I will also be trying to locate a nice bone in ribeye roast to dry age. Not sure what I'm going to grill up for the Gamecocks / Wildcats game yet.... Then on Sunday, no plans other than church.
Large BGE
CG Duo with SFB

Post Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:52 am
jfm0830 well done
well done

Rib-eyes with shallots and garlic for Saturday lunch for visiting friends, 4 different pizzas for my parents for supper Saturday and Chicago style deep dish pizza for my FIL for Sunday lunch. I won't be taking or posting pix because I've made this all before.

Jim
2 Large BGEs
Kenmore Elite 6 Burner Gas Grill
BBQ Site: http://grillinsmokin.net

Post Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:33 pm
jstewart well done
well done

I picked up some New York Strips and going to fix veggie kabobs with the steaks. I'm going to also give Dyal's Hamburger Steaks a try as well and fix some green beans to go along with it.
Jimmy
CG Super Pro w/SFB
Weber One Touch Silver

Return to General Discussion