Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Grilled Chicken Breasts with Veggies and Mangos

Grilled Chicken Breasts with Veggies and Mangos

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
EddieK1376 well done
well done

One of the rubs I got from Dizzy Pig was their Pineapple Head Rub...And let me tell you if you like Dizzy and don't own this smack yourself upside the head cause this stuff is ridiculous on veggies, fruit and was even great on my chicken....Here are some veggie pictures

Untitled by EKomrska, on Flickr

Here is the chicken on the grill. These breasts were huge (normally I don't mind) but I had to slice them in half so they didn't take eight years to cook.

Here is the plated pic

And then dessert..Yeah so I'm addicted to the Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie so I made it again yesterday afternoon.

ScreamingChicken BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

I was going to comment about how healthy you're eating until I saw the pie. :wink:

Did you brine the chicken?

EddieK1376 well done
well done

ScreamingChicken wrote:
I was going to comment about how healthy you're eating until I saw the pie. :wink:

Did you brine the chicken?

LOL! HOw funny you say that cause all dinner my daughter kept saying "daddy, you are eating so healthy" and then I whip out the Pecan Pie....

No I didn't brine the chicken, I just put it on with the rub and it came out juicy :)

sroach well done
well done

Chicken and veggies look awesome, but pass a piece of pie please!

Dyal_SC well done
well done

Looks terrifilicious, Edward! :wink: What is it with Chicken Breasts these days? They're almost the size of some Turkey Breasts! At least that's the case at Wally World / Sam's Club. They seem to only carry Double D's.... :lol:
Large BGE
CG Duo with SFB

EddieK1376 well done
well done

Dyal_SC wrote:
Looks terrifilicious, Edward! :wink: What is it with Chicken Breasts these days? They're almost the size of some Turkey Breasts! At least that's the case at Wally World / Sam's Club. They seem to only carry Double D's.... :lol:

Yeah that's where we get ours from is Sams and they are bigger than Dolly Partons :)

Griffin well done
well done

That looks good, but I guess I need to smack myself upside the head. Still don't have that flavor yet.

Great looking pie, as well.

EddieK1376 well done
well done

Griffin wrote:
That looks good, but I guess I need to smack myself upside the head. Still don't have that flavor yet.

Great looking pie, as well.

Griffin, you gotta get it...Sweet for the veggies with a nice kick of heat....So good!

Return to General Discussion