Board index Barbecue Board Best BBQ Joint Little Pig's Barbecue, Columbia, SC

Little Pig's Barbecue, Columbia, SC

What's your favorite place (aside from your backyard) to eat BBQ?
Post Tue May 22, 2012 9:44 pm
Dyal_SC well done
well done

This is one of my and SCBBQLVR's favorite lunch places. It's about 10 minutes from our office, and has some excellent soul food. They also feature a pig pickin' on their daily buffet......sorry, I forgot to take a pic of the pig the day I took these pix, which was a few weeks ago. I'll have to convince SCBBQLVR to go there again tomorrow to snap a pic of the pig. :wink: That shouldn't be a problem. :lol:

They have one of those Terracota (sp?) dealios right next to the cash register...

They have the typical SC BBQ buffet, with all my favorites and a few extras... my favorites include cole slaw, collard greens, mac n cheese, fried okra, hush puppies, fried pork chops, fried chicken, mustard-based pulled pork, vinegar-based pulled pork, tomato casserole, "dirty rice", rice n' hash, mashed taters n' gravy, homemade tater chips, etc. etc. etc....

They have some of the best fried pork chops I've ever had....and y'all know that I have a weakness for fried pork chops. :) Hope I can get a picture of the pig pickin' tomorrow, as long as SCBBQLVR doesn't pansy out on me and request something healthy. :lol: I can say though that I do prefer a stronger smoke flavor on my pulled pork bbq....but the quality is still good for the price.
Large BGE
CG Duo with SFB

Post Wed May 23, 2012 11:43 am
ScreamingChicken BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Is there a sign out front that reads "Vegans Enter At Your Own Risk"? :lol:

Return to Best BBQ Joint