Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion OT, but my most favorite food...

OT, but my most favorite food...

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
Post Tue May 01, 2012 12:48 pm
Dyal_SC well done
well done

Fried Pork Chops... I fried these up the other day with a little bit of flour that was seasoned with Sucklebuster's Hog Waller.

Deeelicious! If I had to choose a last meal, it would include Fried Pork Chops. Heck, if I keep eating them, they may indeed be my last meal one day. :lol:
Large BGE
CG Duo with SFB

Post Tue May 01, 2012 1:44 pm
QJuju well done
well done

Those look tasty... everybody like a poke chop! :)

Post Tue May 01, 2012 2:12 pm
Griffin well done
well done

Cheeken fried steak is mo bettah...but those look good too. Where's the gravy?

Post Tue May 01, 2012 4:21 pm
QJuju well done
well done

oh yeah... there shoudl be gravy!! and taters! :)

Post Tue May 01, 2012 4:31 pm
Dyal_SC well done
well done

A good white gravy is awesome drenched over a fried pork chop. But I've been addicted to dipping my fried pork chops in ketchup every since I was little. I know most people would say that's sacreligious, but it's comfort food for me. :wink:

Qjuju, we didn't have any taters this go around. We had a loaded Cobb salad on the side instead. :)
Large BGE
CG Duo with SFB

Post Tue May 01, 2012 9:33 pm
ScreamingChicken BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

QJuju wrote:
oh yeah... there shoudl be gravy!! and taters! :)

No 'taters for you...:lol:

Chicken/country fried steak and chops are really good when they're good...and really bad when they're bad, especially if they're greasy.

I wonder how much smoke flavor could be introduced if the skillet was placed on the grill instead of the stove. Since the cooking time is relatively short it would probably have to be a pretty smoky fire, unless you're using some of Smokin'Gal's smoked bread crumbs.:wink:

Brad

Post Wed May 02, 2012 8:54 am
QJuju well done
well done

ScreamingChicken wrote:
QJuju wrote:
oh yeah... there should be gravy!! and taters! :)

No 'taters for you...:lol:

Yes.. and no gravy either since it is thickened with flour... come to think of it nothing in this post. :lol: Well... I do use almond flour as breading and crushed pork rinds which are much tastier than they sounded. I will say that I began this lifestyle February 1st and since then I have lost 8 inches in the waist and almost 3 shirt sizes. For this... I can give up taters. :lol:

Now lets get back to talking about those delicious chops... everybody like poke chops!

Post Mon May 07, 2012 12:16 pm
CharredGriller User avatar
BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Dyal_SC wrote:
Fried Pork Chops...

Deeelicious! If I had to choose a last meal, it would include Fried Pork Chops. Heck, if I keep eating them, they may indeed be my last meal one day. :lol:

I'd agree, considering I just had one of these with breakfast today. :D
Unlike propane, you'll never wake up scorched and naked in another county because you mishandled a bag of briquettes.

Return to General Discussion