Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Weekend plans?

Weekend plans?

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
Post Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:27 pm
ScreamingChicken BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Whatcha got going on this weekend? Cooking for 1 or 2? Half a dozen? A small army?

I haven't decided on Sunday yet because I have a lot to do, and we're tailgating with Usinger's brats at Miller Park in Milwaukee tomorrow.

Brad

Post Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:13 pm
Griffin well done
well done

Just gone done munching some pulled pork I did overnight. 16.5 hours. No plans tomorrow.

Post Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:16 pm
jfm0830 well done
well done

For me it's another paella on Saturday. While I was making my paella last weekend I was already thinking about the one I wanted to make for this weekend. This one will be using some Spanish serrano ham, a ham they are rightly proud of.

I just got done making some gazpacho (chilled soup) for Saturday's meal and it's sitting in the fridge cooling off. I also am trying my hand at some homemade cinnamon ice cream from the same cookbook as the other two items. Wish me luck! I've never made ice cream before, but everything seemed to go well. The proof will be in the tasting tomorrow. Hopefully I'll post some pictures Sunday or Monday.

Jim
2 Large BGEs
Kenmore Elite 6 Burner Gas Grill
BBQ Site: http://grillinsmokin.net

Post Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:58 pm
EddieK1376 well done
well done

My daughter is having a friend over tomorrow night and all she's talked about since the first time she was over was pizza on the Egg. So we are having a pizza party. My cooking will pretty much be limited to Saturdays now since my 8 year old son is on a travel baseball team and our Sundays will be consumed with those and during the week.

Post Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:34 am
QJuju well done
well done

My best friend and his wife are coming over for dinner. It is her b-day and she is a bigger carnivore than I-- if thats possible. I am making beef ribs, stuffed mushrooms, abt's, tossed salad, and 2 sauces. The wife is making eclairs for desert.

I am off to the store... It is going to be a busy day. I hope to have some pics later.

Post Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:22 pm
lostarrow well done
well done

Going to crawfish boil this afternoon.
Sunday is supposed to be beautiful , planning on grilling a couple steaks .
Lucy just got back from 6 weeks school so planning on working with her :D

New Braunfels
vermont castings gas grill
WSM
Char-Griller Kamodo

Post Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:43 pm
jstewart well done
well done

I worked all day today and I'll be in most of the day tomorrow. However.....I'm making time to throw a couple of steaks and ears of corn on tomorrow afternoon :D :D
Jimmy
CG Super Pro w/SFB
Weber One Touch Silver

Post Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:51 am
2beast medium-well
medium-well

Going to try a turkey on the BGE for Sunday.
Looking forward to it 8)

Greg

Return to General Discussion