Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Weekend's finally here!

Weekend's finally here!

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
Post Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:46 pm
ScreamingChicken BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

I don't know about the rest of you but it sure seems to me that Friday took its time getting here! :lol:

Anything going on this weekend? Mrs. SC doesn't have to work Sunday and I haven't made ribs in awhile, so that might be an option. But burgers sound good, too...

Brad

Post Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:21 pm
Dyal_SC well done
well done

I don't know about the rest of you but it sure seems to me that Friday took its time getting here!

Amen...

Gonna cook a healthy "Athenian Seafood Orzo" recipe tonight. My chili competion got postponed due to bad weather this weekend, so my plans sort of fell through. :? So it's up in the air for what I'll do this weekend.
Large BGE
CG Duo with SFB

Post Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:15 pm
jstewart well done
well done

I've been working a lot of long hours and haven't had the time to cook anything outside :( :( However, this weekend I'll have some time, so I'm thinking maybe carne asada on Saturday along with some home made pico de gallo and guacamole. Sunday is going to be ribs, baby backs and beef along with corn on the cob :D :D
Jimmy
CG Super Pro w/SFB
Weber One Touch Silver

Post Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:02 am
harry_canyon well done
well done

Well, I'd really like to be focused on any type of outdoor cooking. However, we've got a lot of home projects going on and those take priority at this time. (But I still might find some time to grill something quick and easy. :))

Take care,

Derek
Always keep an open mind. But not so open that your brain falls out.

Return to General Discussion