Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Call All Romeos (and Juliettes): Valentine's Day Grill Tales

Call All Romeos (and Juliettes): Valentine's Day Grill Tales

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
Steven Grilling Guru
Grilling Guru

Hi, everyone,

Nancy and I are working on the next newsletter--just in time for Valentines Day.

So who has some great stories?

Falling in love by the grill or smoker? Romantic grilled meals? Aphrodesiac foods on the grill?

Share your stories for our next newsletter.

Because, as the Beatles sang, "in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make!"

SR

Post Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:32 pm
smokeybeaver well done
well done

Steven, you posted a link on twitter to your newest newsletter, but only the December newsletter is there. Does a January newsletter exist?

Post Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:12 pm
tex_toby well done
well done

Hi Steven - I started about 5 or 6 years ago what has now become a Valentines tradition at my house - Love Burgers. Mind you, this isn't the most romantic way to prepare a Valentines meal, but my kids really love it and my entire family has come to expect them every V-Day.

Love Burgers are no more than heart shaped hamburger patties, but the kids really seem to like them. I need to get a little more creative and figure out how I could make some heart shaped buns. I'm sure somebody around here already has a solution to that.

What says I love you more than a meat shaped heart??? :lol:

tex 8)
20" x 40" Party Gator Pit
Char-Griller Wrangler w/Side-burner - My camping grill

Post Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:33 pm
Wolfpackbbq well done
well done

tex_toby wrote:
Hi Steven - I started about 5 or 6 years ago what has now become a Valentines tradition at my house - Love Burgers. Mind you, this isn't the most romantic way to prepare a Valentines meal, but my kids really love it and my entire family has come to expect them every V-Day.

Love Burgers are no more than heart shaped hamburger patties, but the kids really seem to like them. I need to get a little more creative and figure out how I could make some heart shaped buns. I'm sure somebody around here already has a solution to that.

What says I love you more than a meat shaped heart??? :lol:

tex 8)

cookie cutter or bread crust cutter for those kids that need the crust off their PB&J's

Post Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:08 pm
Dyal_SC well done
well done

Steven, your Grilled Salade Nicoise recipe from "The Barbecue! Bible" will eventually lead to the conception of my and Mrs. Dyal's first child. :D That is a very delicious and romantic meal, and beautiful after it is plated up. Always impresses the Mrs. :wink:
Large BGE
CG Duo with SFB

Return to General Discussion