Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Deep Fried Turkey

Deep Fried Turkey

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.

Post Thu Dec 04, 2003 11:46 am
Grand Scale BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Pete-
I do like my toy. The lid is not hinged, but then again you never know what level you'll be puting it on (base or spacer). Although you've got me thinking about a bracket on the side...The main regret I had with it I fixed with my adaptation above. The side tray is nice but the "wood" is not holding up to the weather. You could easily rig up your own. The access door for the wood/water try is a bit difficult to use but it works. I reccomend the 7-in-1 style for the versatility. Of course I went with stainless!!

Post Thu Dec 04, 2003 12:30 pm
hickory pete well done
well done

I guess I wasn't thinking very well. No hinge...different levels of use. It all makes sense to me.

Pete

Post Fri Dec 05, 2003 11:29 pm
dkirn well done
well done

Grand Scall - very cool item - could this be the next chili grill??

Post Sun Dec 07, 2003 10:47 am
Grand Scale BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Nah, this isn't that unusual, I'm really surprised that nobody seen these before actually. Its a nice tool. Cooks great, works great. But if you already have the 7 items as seperates there's really no need. But a chili grill on the other hand...HA

Post Wed Dec 10, 2003 1:52 am
sbrady88 raw
raw

I also have the Masterbuilt 7 in 1 cooker but I got mine through Cabelas. I also got the stainless one. I have had mine for about 2 years now and it is great. I also bought a electric eIement so it is electric too. Masterbuilt has a new line of cookers on their website that look pretty good. 8)

Previous

Return to General Discussion