Board index Barbecue Board Best BBQ Joint Hell's Kitchen, Minneapolis, MN

Hell's Kitchen, Minneapolis, MN

What's your favorite place (aside from your backyard) to eat BBQ?
Post Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:23 pm
Dyal_SC well done
well done

Sitting at the airport now, waiting for my flight home. Decided to make this post with my phone, so I apologize in advance if the pix are really big or turn out blurry. I took spfranz's advice and went to Hell's Kitchen this morning for breakfast. It was unique and tasty! I had the huevos rancheros and grilled bison sausage bread.

I also ate at Matt's and the 5-8 Club. I'll have to share those pix with y'all when I get back home, since I took those with my camera. BTW, people drive crazy up here....Jeeze Louise! :shock:
Large BGE
CG Duo with SFB

Post Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:38 pm
ScreamingChicken BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

How long did you have to wait before eating at Hell's Kitchen? That's about the only bad thing I've heard about it.

Brad

Post Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:43 pm
Dyal_SC well done
well done

It was just me, and the hostess told me that there was no wait to sit at the bar, so that's what I did. It was fast service, but it was at breakfast time I suppose.
Large BGE
CG Duo with SFB

Post Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:57 pm
Griffin well done
well done

Looks good Dyal. Bet you are glad you are on your way home. Hurry up and cook something, we've missed your posts.

Post Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:29 pm
Dyal_SC well done
well done

Awe shux, Griffen... I miss you too, buddy! :lol: Can't wait to get home, actually. But I'm stuck in Chicago for a few hours longer than I expected....gotta love layovers. :roll:
Large BGE
CG Duo with SFB

Post Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:11 am
Brentk rare
rare

Dyal_SC wrote:
Sitting at the airport now, waiting for my flight home. Decided to make this post with my phone, so I apologize in advance if the pix are really big or turn out blurry. I took spfranz's advice and went to Hell's Kitchen this morning for breakfast. It was unique and tasty! I had the huevos rancheros and grilled bison sausage bread.

Did you try some of their housemade peanut butter on the sausage bread? That is an incredibly tasty combination.

Hell's Kitchen is my favorite breakfast spot in the entire country. I have never had the huevos rancheros as I am stuck on the wild rice porridge and lemon ricotta pancakes.

Post Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:53 pm
spfranz well done
well done

Yeah, their peanut butter is amazing. If you don't live around here, I'd highly recommend finding the cookbook. All of the recipes on the menu are in it - sausage bread, lemon ricotta hotcakes, porridge, peanut butter - all awesome made at home as well.
I like vegetarians. Some of my favorite foods are vegetarians.

Post Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:41 pm
Dyal_SC well done
well done

Dang it!!! :x No, I didn't get their homemade peanut butter. Hope I get to go back sometime in the near future to try it out... It was a great breakfast, but I have to tell ya.....I feel terrible for the peeps sitting beside me on the flight back....let's just say the huevos rancheros did a number on my system! :shock: :lol:
Large BGE
CG Duo with SFB

Return to Best BBQ Joint