Board index Barbecue Board Best BBQ Joint Good BBQ in Los Angeles

Good BBQ in Los Angeles

What's your favorite place (aside from your backyard) to eat BBQ?
Post Wed May 27, 2009 5:51 pm

I live in Los Angeles and am always looking for a good place to eat. Im in the mood for BBQ, anyone know of any places I should check out?

Post Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:00 pm
whodking rare
rare

If you are out in the Riverside area, check out Smokey Canyon on Canyon Crest Drive. Always good product, nice folks, inviting place. Can't be beat. The place is less than a mile from work and home, so I'm there quite a bit. Try the cheesy potatoes. The tri-tip sandwich is outstanding.
Barking Q BBQ Team

Weber 22 WSM
Weber 18.5 WSM
Weber Q
Chargriller Super Pro w/sfb
Weber 22.5" Silver Kettle

Post Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:08 am
jaejw1 rare
rare

http://www.yelp.com/biz/bludsos-bbq-compton

best place i know of.. check the reviews and see where everyone is from. people drive far just to get this texas style bbq.. even the local deputies eat there..

Post Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:01 pm
JPET medium-rare
medium-rare

Willy's in Agoura Hills.

Post Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:18 am
eon medium
medium

whodking wrote:
If you are out in the Riverside area, check out Smokey Canyon on Canyon Crest Drive. Always good product, nice folks, inviting place. Can't be beat. The place is less than a mile from work and home, so I'm there quite a bit. Try the cheesy potatoes. The tri-tip sandwich is outstanding.

eh Smokey Canyon is good but its not authentic bbq.
and definitely not a place to go all out your way to eat at. I go there every now and then because its very close by and you really dont got any good bbq options out here

Return to Best BBQ Joint