Board index Barbecue Board Testimonials How to grill book

How to grill book

Share your war stories, your successes, and how Steven's books have changed your cooking from charburgers to grilling magic.
Post Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:45 pm
Sharnjeen

:lol: I recently purchased your book "How to Grill" and I love it. I went back to the store to buy some more for Christmas gifts but they were all sold out. You are the Man! I didn't know you had a show but i will sure watch it when I find the scheduling for it. What recipe do you like the best out of the book? I have tried 5 recipes and all 5 were a success! Thanks Sharon

Post Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:58 am
Susan Z well done
well done

Hi, Sharon,

I just adore How to Grill, as well as Raichlen's other books and especially his great tv show! You can find a list of stations that air it here http://www.bbqu.net/. Hope it's on in your area!

What five recipes have you tried so far? I've done the stuffed pork loin (stuffed with olive tapenade), the east-west wings, the smokey baked beans, the beef satay, the volcanic applesauce, the portabello mushrooms, the grilled beef salad, the gorgonzola dip, the rotisserie ribs with herbs de provence, the beer can chicken, and....prolly some stuff I've forgotten! Loved 'em all,...!

Return to Testimonials