Board index Barbecue Board Best BBQ Joint Danny Edwards' (KC)

Danny Edwards' (KC)

What's your favorite place (aside from your backyard) to eat BBQ?
Post Fri May 30, 2008 11:19 am
ScreamingChicken BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Bob-BQN wrote:
I went to K.C. MO last week and ate at a new Famous Dave's in the heart of downtown K.C.

They are located across the street from Danny Edward's BBQ that is now closed for business :( Danny Edward's is featured in Steven's BBQ USA and they kept a copy of it behind the counter. I was very disappointed to see the building shut down.

Bob, last I knew Danny Edwards relocated his barbecue to 2900 Southwest Boulevard and is still in business.

Brad

Post Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:42 am
Bob-BQN User avatar
well done
well done

That's good news. :D

Too bad they lost their original location though, they have really built the area up and it is booming with night-life. Nothing at all like the old run dowm K.C. that I grew up in. I hope their new location is working out.

Post Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:16 am
smoke-stack medium
medium

Hey guys, I saw a piece on Danny Edwards and his joint in KC on the Food Network, man his sauce looks so good!!! He gives a few ingredients, but I am not sure it’s enough for me to attempt making something close to it. You guys know anything about his sauce?

I already did a price check of air fair to KC! Too much money at this time…

Post Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:40 pm
sassage rare
rare

They're still going strong on Southwest Boulevard and putting out some tasty Q...my new job is only 5 minutes from there and we sneak down a few times a month
A witty saying proves nothing.

18.5" WSM
Char Griller Duo w/ SFB

Return to Best BBQ Joint