Board index Barbecue Board Best BBQ Joint Any good Q in Boston?

Any good Q in Boston?

What's your favorite place (aside from your backyard) to eat BBQ?
Post Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:46 pm
Buckeye Bob well done
well done

Heading out there next month for college visits with my son and a work conference. Any spots I need to check out? I will have a car if it's worth the trip to the burbs.

Post Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:11 pm
Sledneck well done
well done

look here everything you need to know http://pigtrip.net/
Steve

Post Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:18 am
C-pher rare
rare

Don't know if you're already come and gone.

There's a place in Quincy called Tennessee's. There's a few around, but each is owned by a different person, and each pitmaster does their own thing.

Sad to say, the one im Milford is really bad...the one in Quincy is by far the best one around. There's a Memphis BBQ in Attleboro, but I haven't been there in years. The time I was there, it wasn't good. But, I've been told that there are new owners, and the food quality has really gone up. I just haven't made it back. It's a hike from Boston, but it might be worth the trip.

There's Cherrywoods BBQ in Norwell. That's pretty good. I think that the guy learned from cooking in Memphis. But it's good eats.

Then there's Chill Heads in Bridgewater. It's really good. They used to do an all you can eat Ribs night... But that's gone. I don't remember where the owner's from. I want to say NC, but I don't recall as it's been a while since I've been in... But it's worth trying.

I'm giong to have to check out that link there, I might find some places that I didn't know where around...

I just looked at that post. I completly forgot about Firefly's. That place is GREAT! I've only been to the one in Marlboro, but if you want to eat A LOT of good BBQ, then go on Sunday.

They do an all you can eat Sunday Buffet at Brunch. Man, it's good. Great Cornbread, lots of good food. ANd WONDERFUL Brownies. They just opened one up in Quincy. So that's close if you're out this way again.

Post Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:26 am

I see it's an old thread, but I will comment.

For real Bar-B-Que, in Boston, I would say The Pit Stop on Morton Street. It is open Thursday through Sunday from 11am to 1am. Smaked right there, nothning chain like about it. Take out only.

Not the best neighborhood, not the worst. Good food.

Return to Best BBQ Joint