x

The Best BBQ Delivered to You!

Sign up here for Steven’ Raichlen’s weekly Up in Smoke e-newsletter (and get a free ‘Best Burgers’ e-book!).

Menu

Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with a Pastrami Reuben

*|MC:SUBJECT|*

Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with a Pastrami Reuben

Call me an iconoclast, but I believe there are better ways to celebrate the Feast of St. Patrick (March 17) than by emptying a vacuum-sealed pouch of corned beef brisket into a pot of boiling water with cabbage wedges. Even if you’re a homesick Irishman, it doesn’t sound like anything to, well, write home about. What is worth writing home about is a Reuben sandwich made with home-cured, home-smoked pastrami. Read More…

KEEPING UP WITH THE NEWS DAILY

What’s on my grill?

Smoked, grilled prime rib steak. See the full post on Steven’s Instagram…

How to make quadruple smoked potatoes

Get the recipe. Like us on Facebook for more…

Grilled Lamb with Herbes de Provence

Smokehouse Ham

This is about the easiest and best way I know to cook lamb chops. See Recipe…
Whether for breakfast or a holiday, smoked is the way to go. See Recipe…

How to Build a Smokehouse

In October 2014 we showed you a home-built wooden smokehouse. (Here’s a photo of me next to mine.) To make an even more permanent structure—and commitment to the art of smoking—cinder blocks are the way to go. The very affordable Build a Smokehouse book offers the most complete instructions I know for building a cinderblock smokehouse. Read More…

TRENDING IN THE STORE

The Barbecue! Bible

More than 500 of the very best barbecue recipes—inventive, delicious, unexpected, easy-to-make. See More…

Best of Barbecue Pit Mitt

This “second skin” allows you to comfortably handle hot items directly on a very hot grill. See More…

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Pinterest
Copyright © 2016 Barbecue! Bible, Workman, All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
Workman Publishing
225 Varick St.
NY, NY, 10014