Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Newly Expanded BBQ Bible Store!

Newly Expanded BBQ Bible Store!

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
Post Wed Jul 28, 2004 11:50 am
Info@Workman Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi all,
This just in--we're happy to announce a newly expanded store here at BarbecueBible.com, providing links to some of your favorite items, recommendations from the Grilling Guru himself, and fun items for the BBQ Fan Who Has Everything!

Visit the store here (or by clicking the Store tab at the top of any page throughout the site) and look around. This is the thread to give us your feedback and suggestions for more things you'd like for us to add to the store!

Thanks,
Info
Last edited by Info@Workman on Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Wed Jul 28, 2004 12:57 pm
Bob-BQN User avatar
well done
well done

How 'bout that huge spatula that Steven uses on the show. That's a must! :D

Post Wed Jul 28, 2004 1:07 pm
Big D well done
well done

I would like to see More rubs and marinades and BBQ sauces by Steven himself - I rarely buy BBQ sauce or rubs but I certainly would buy some of Steven's... ( large bottles please, or atleast the option to cause I am going to mail order something I dont want a small one... oh and please ship to Canada ;) )

Post Wed Jul 28, 2004 1:18 pm
Grand Scale BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

Looks Good to me.
My criticism would be this:
Many items do not include prices until after you add to cart.
Let us see bigger pictures by clicking on them.
I'm most interested in the Steven's Stuff section, since I can get the other stuff at Amazon already. Make that a bigger section. Like Bob said include the spatula too. I'm worried about the grill brush. Most people on the board are price savy internet shoppers, while Amazon prices are usually tough to beat, the Grill Brush, which is not unique to Steve, is available elsewhere for less. Keep Steve's Stuff just Steve's Stuff.
I can't wait to get a BBQ U hat.
How about aprons and other gear?

I love that this site just keeps getting better and better.

Post Wed Jul 28, 2004 1:35 pm
Big D well done
well done

Perhaps aBBQ U or BBQ Bible branding iron!... I agree.. more stuff unique to SR, BBQ U and his cook books.... and any cools items like certain grill accessories that are hard to find elsewhere (Such as those chilli grills)

Post Wed Jul 28, 2004 8:55 pm
BBcue-Z well done
well done

This addition is a great idea!
I hope we’ll see Steven’s DVDs added to the store soon. :)

Post Thu Jul 29, 2004 12:10 pm
Airfoils well done
well done

I'll 2nd that. I'll watch them again even after I've seen them. If anything, for the ambiance having a dude grilling in your living room adds. :lol: I'm in for a BBQ USA hat. I'm not opposed to buying spices and sauces but I already make a couple of Steve's that I enjoy mixing myself. But for someone not into that, Steve's spice recipes are top notch and I'm sure his commercial offering is equally blue ribbon grade. What the heck I'll pick some up anyway because I can ;)

Post Sat Aug 14, 2004 3:16 pm

Yes I agree. A DVD with your whole season would be wonderful!
I always miss the show on tv because of work or something and it would be a great referenece!
Also branding irons! whoohoo
There are two different types of RIBs. Both are good.
One kind you eat, the other you steer through the waves.

Post Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:37 pm
Patrick D. Gambill

Maybe I didn't see a page properly, but I think the shirt Steve wears on his show would be a great seller. I'd love to have the denim version and a summer polo verison.

Post Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:39 am
snapshot0729 well done
well done

Sirius_Bane wrote:
Also branding irons! whoohoo

There are a lot of places on the net where you can purchase branding irons. You can get personalized ones with your initials, or you can get ones that burn the state of "doneness" in the meat. Just do a search for grilling or barbecuing accessories. One thing is they aren't cheap. Especially the personalized ones.

Joe

Return to General Discussion