Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion I found the smoker of my dreams!!

I found the smoker of my dreams!!

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.

Post Wed Sep 24, 2003 6:25 pm
hairbear

hey egkor,

thanks for the reply. this must be a regional thing because the home depot here in MI don't have them. also, i checked their website and no luck. any other suggestions?

Post Thu Sep 25, 2003 4:55 pm
egkor rare
rare

Hi hairbear,

Yes, I looked too at the HD web site, at the gas grills/smokers. Pretty poor, they have lots more at the HD stores around here, than on their web site.

Maybe try to find the best price "shipped" to your door on the Internet. Or, try to find a store in your area that sells them, then wait for them to "clearance" it out for Christmas.

Or, look into either the Weber Smokey Mountain (WSM) or Great Outdoors (GO) upright smokers. The WSM is literally a winner, competitions are won with this smoker. The GO smokers are at Wall Mart here, both in charcoal/wood fired and gas fired versions. People are modding the charcoal GO smoker for better/longer charcoal burn.

There's tons of info on the WSM on the Internet, at least one web site devoted to it.

Just some thoughts, good luck!

-egkor

Post Sun Sep 28, 2003 2:32 am
egkor rare
rare

hairbear,

I was just in one of the local WalMarts, where I spotted the NB Bandera! It was priced at $248 USD.

Hope this helps.

-egkor

Previous

Return to General Discussion