Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion Barbeque Bible.Com (Great Site/Great Info)

Barbeque Bible.Com (Great Site/Great Info)

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
hickory pete well done
well done

Since joining the barbequebible.com web site my interest in barbeque/grilling has steadily grown. Steven has given everyone the opportunity to "share the Obsession". There are so many people with a lot of information to share. I find that in many cases, questions are asked about something that I may have thought about, but did not post. This site has provided me with the opportunity to read, ask questions, and receive much information through member responses. I hope that the interest remains as high through the winter months as it has been during the warmer season.

Steven's books, T.V. show, and this site are the best. I'm curious as to how this web site has added to other's expertise with the Barbeque Grill.

Pete

Post Tue Sep 16, 2003 10:52 am
egkor rare
rare

> Steven's books, T.V. show, and this site are the best. I'm curious as to how this
> web site has added to other's expertise with the Barbeque Grill.

I tried the beer can chicken (and rub recipe) from this web site, on my Weber Genesis Silver-B. It was a home-run, out of the park. Really good eatin'.

-egkor

Return to General Discussion