x

The Best BBQ Delivered to You!

Sign up here for Steven’ Raichlen’s weekly Up in Smoke e-newsletter (and get a free ‘Best Burgers’ e-book!).

Menu

Books

Raichlen Goes Digital: 4 Ebooks for $2.99 Each

Over 5 million of you have bought copies of my cookbooks, and are grilling up a storm in backyards and kitchens around the world. And now’s the time to add the cookbooks to your digital collection, to bring with you on your eReader, mobile phone or tablet. For this month only, my publisher is offering four of my bestselling titles at a special price of $2.99!

You can find links to purchase the ebooks at any of your favorite retailers through the links in our store:

Man Made Meals
It’s about moving into the kitchen and having a repertoire of great recipes (there are 300 to choose from), breakfast to dessert, to dazzle a date, or be a hero to your family, or simply feed yourself with real pleasure.

How to Grill
Using more than 1,000 full-color, step-by-step photographs, How to Grill covers it all, from how to build an ingenious three-zone fire to the secrets of grilling a porterhouse, prime rib, fish steak, kebab, or chicken breast. Plus the perfect burger, grilled pizza, and dessert.

Barbecue! Bible Sauces, Rubs, and Marinades
Here are fiery spice rubs for massaging into food, sensuous bastes to be brushed on like lacquer, killer marinades, savory glazes, tangy mops from award-winning barbecue teams, and the best sauces from Planet Barbecue, from classic tomato-based American Sweet and Smoky Sauce to a bold Moroccan Charmoula with its medley of fresh herbs and spices.

BBQ USA
In 450 recipes covering every state as well as Canada and Puerto Rico, BBQ USA celebrates the best of regional American live-fire cooking. Get recipes for such Raichlen classics as tiki beef kebabs, Millionaire Brisket, and cinnamon grilled peaches.

Can’t get enough? All of my books are also sold as ebooks—check out the full list here.