Board index Barbecue Board General Discussion chicken wings

chicken wings

This is the place to ask your BBQ questions, share information, and more.
Post Sat Jul 03, 2004 8:15 am
harry

Looking for a good recipe for wings.

Post Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:22 am

I love the way the wings turn out on the beer can chicken with the basic rub.

Post Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:23 am

Anyone else having problems staying logged in?

Post Sat Jul 03, 2004 10:09 am
BBcue-Z well done
well done

There are endless ways to cook chicken wings. Steven has a very unique recipe and method in his book “How to Grill”. Check out, I’m sure you and your guests will be impressed. Let us know if you want more variations on the wings. Are you planning on smoking them or grilling them?
What type of grill/smoker will you be using?
Smoked wings are extremely good and easy to make, if you haven’t tried them, you’ll be amazed.
If you’re having any trouble logging in, wait until you get to the board, and then log in (vs. doing it at the home page).

Post Tue Jul 06, 2004 7:11 am
Grand Scale BBQ Deputy
BBQ Deputy

I LOVE WINGS! I've made probably close to 1200 pounds of wings over the years and I don't run a restaurant and I don't cook them that often. Typically I do 20 pound batches.
Although I consider my wing sauce top secret (I don't have many so at least allow me this 1) there is a loose guide to it posted here somewhere. Try searching for it and you should turn it up. Wing sauce is like a bbq sauce or rub. There is no 1 way to make it, part the fun is in the experimentation.
Only recently have I really started playing with grilled ing. Like Z says it really kicks them up. I really enjoy them this way now too. Its worth a shot.
Good Luck and Enjoy.

Return to General Discussion