Board index Barbecue Board Testimonials Steve's in Baltimore...and I am excited!

Steve's in Baltimore...and I am excited!

Share your war stories, your successes, and how Steven's books have changed your cooking from charburgers to grilling magic.
Post Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:18 pm
abramovs raw
raw

I am a big fan of "How to Grill" (the pastrami recipe and the smoked potato recipe have changed my life) and I am super excited that Steve is going to talk about and be signing his new book on ribs in Baltimore. If anyone is interested I have included the information on the event below (in the interest of full disclosure, my wife is organizing the event).
:D

BBQ University with Steven Raichlen
Sunday, June 25, 2006; 1:00 - 4:00 pm
America's foremost grilling guru and Baltimore native Steven Raichlen returns home for a BBQ blow out! Nobody's better at teaching the griller's art than Steven Raichlen, award-winning author of Barbecue! Bible and host of PBS's popular series Barbecue University at the Greenbrier. To celebrate his latest book Raichlen on Ribs, Ribs, Outrageous Ribs Steven will be coming to the Baltimore JCC for just one day to talk about the history of BBQ and demo a few of the essential grilling techniques. Kosher BBQ and wine will be served.

Individual Ticket: $25/JCC M, $35/NM. Couples Ticket: $40/JCC M, $60/NM.

Each ticket includes a copy of Raichlen on Ribs, Ribs, Outrageous Ribs, which Mr. Raichlen will be available to sign. Advance registration is required.

To register or for more information please contact Miriam Abramovich: 410.356.5200, x320 or mabramovich@jcc.org.

Return to Testimonials