Board index Barbecue Board Testimonials Steve... Steve ...Steven!!!! You the MAN...

Steve... Steve ...Steven!!!! You the MAN...

Share your war stories, your successes, and how Steven's books have changed your cooking from charburgers to grilling magic.
jetsbaby raw
raw

OK....First let me say that I just finished my island that I built myself from the ground up..Took four months but it was worth it...I installed my BBQ Galore’s Grand Turbo 38 inch this past weekend and the first meal I made was the basic Beer Can Chicken recipe from your Beer Can Chicken book....I also purchased the BBQ Bible also...Well I could not put the book down reading it....If you are trying to gain weight ..Which I am not...Its an excellent read....When I purchased the book my wife said “Another book, you already have a book by that GUY.” Well after I made the chicken she can’t wait for me to make the next recipe in the book. Steve I personally want to thank you for creating that book and turning me on to a whole new style of grilling. If I did not listen to Howard Stern’s radio show I would of never known about you...All the best to you and keep up the great recipes....Dave P. Chandler AZ ...You the man... :D

Post Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:30 am
Bob-BQN User avatar
well done
well done

Welcome to the board and the obsession jetsbaby! :D

Hope to see pictures of that new island whipping up some fantastic food. 8)

Return to Testimonials